We are pleased to offer industry pricing to bicycle industry professionals. Industry participation does not guarantee approval and we reserve the right to grant or deny access to industry pricing. If approved, your deal is for you and you alone. Details of the deal are not to be shared either within the industry or outside of it. Failure to respect these conditions will result in termination of this privilege.
- Once placed, all orders are final and cannot be cancelled.
- Bicycles come 100% UN-ASSEMBLED "parts in box". It is assumed the applicant has either the knowledge to assemble or has access to access to colleges with assembly experience.
- Industry sales are shipped in "dealer boxes". As such they do not include tools or the normal direct to consumer packaging.
- Eminent cannot guide an industry pro through an entire assembly, however, should you or your shop have specific assembly questions, i.e.: "how many links should be removed from chain", we are here to help at 858 704-2456
- The industry professional understands assembly, any issues arising including miss-assembly, component warranty claims, injury as a result of third part assembly are their responsibility.
- Eminent original owner factory warranty and crash replacement policy applies to bicycle frame.
- All other components on bicycle fall under their respective warranty policies.
By submit your application you are stating that you have read and understand these conditions and agree to them should you move forward with an industry professional bicycle or frame purchase.