You've zero'd in on the next bike. Now the only thing that stands between you and your new Eminent is your old bike. Selling a used bike takes time, money, and risk in a competitive used market; posting it, finding a buyer, agreeing on price, packing, shipping, and transacting.
You really just want to be riding your new bike, right?
We've partnered with Bicycle Blue Book to offer our local customers and demo attendees the ability to trade in their existing bike or bikes (yeah, you can do more than one if you want) for credit towards purchase of a new Eminent. The process is simple and fast.
- Model year 2000 or newer. Recumbents, tricycles, department store bicycles and tandems do not qualify
- Serial number must be intact, legible, and not tampered with
- Original manufacturer paint
- Bicycle must be in a safe and working condition, free of any structural damage
- We have to see the bike in person so for now this is only available at our HQ or at specific Eminent demo field events.
To get started, hit us up at email@example.com. Once the trade is finalized it's onto the fun part… getting your new Eminent dirty!